1) Recyclable and Environment-friendly plastic Slip sheets are thin pallet-sized sheets made of recycled HDPE in commercial shipping, which are used as a unit load support device in vehicle delivery and transportation of products both internally within a facility and externally between two facility locations. Often, these replace the use of traditional wooden pallets.
2) The slip sheet is shaped and dimensioned to the size of the product or unit load.
3) The slip sheet has a one to four lips (tabs) that extends beyond one or more of the sides of the slip sheet. The lip extensions permit a push-pull device to lift the slip sheet unit load.
4) The material HDPE allows for greater non-tear strength and an increased number of uses in cold and humid/ wet environments. It is resistent to bacteria and insects too.
5) Slip Sheets VS Wooden Pallets
--Using slip sheets instead of wooden pallets allows for 12-15% more products in material handling containers.
--Slip sheets do not require maintenance, but can easily be replaced.
--Significant reduction in material handling costs.
--Decreases loading/unloading time by up to 60%
--Weighs 1/20 as much as wooden pallets, reducing shipping costs.
--Can be customized to fit any size load.
--Eliminates the need for pallet exchange.
--Reusable and reliable.
--Most are recyclable.
--Unlike wooden pallets slip sheets are not subject to phytosanitary restrictions.
6) Specification: 1.2 mm thick, loading capacity >= 1200kg,
colour: black. white or other colour on agreement.
size: as per client definition
tab shape and size: defined by clients