1) Recyclable and Environment-friendly kraft Slip sheets are thin pallet-sized sheets made of heavy laminated kraft paperboard used in commercial shipping. Often, these replace the use of traditional wooden pallets. The unit load is usually stretch wrapped or shrink wrapped for stability. The kraft slip sheet is used as a unit load support device in vehicle delivery and transportation of products.
2) Slip Sheets VS Wooden Pallets
--Using slip sheets instead of wooden pallets allows for 12-15% more products in material handling containers.
--Slip sheets do not require maintenance, but can easily be replaced.
--Significant reduction in material handling costs.
--Decreases loading/unloading time by up to 60%
--Weighs 1/20 as much as wooden pallets, reducing shipping costs.
--Can be customized to fit any size load.
--Eliminates the need for pallet exchange.
--Reusable and reliable.
--Most are recyclable.
--Unlike wooden pallets slip sheets are not subject to phytosanitary restrictions.
3) Specification: 1.2 mm thick, loading capacity 900~1200kg,
4) size: as per client definition
5) tab shape and size: defined by clients