1) Skin half-wrapped corner board is also called Edge Protector, edge guard, angle board, edge board or corner protector. It is manufactured from multiple layers of recycled paperboard, laminated with glue and formed into a rigid right angle (L-shaped profile), with its skin not fully covered with a kraft sheet. This process yields exceptional strength for load stability and packaging protection.
2) Dimensions 50x50x5mm. The length ranges from 50mm to 6000mm.
3) Vertical compression strength over 230 kg. Bending stength over 110kg. (testpiece length 300mm). weight over 340g per meter.
4) Benefits of Cornerboard
---More products can be packaged per pallet, reducing handling and shipping costs.
---Load damage is minimized, improving customer satisfaction.
---Load unitization reduces pilferage.
---Facilitates higher applied tension for superior load stability.
---Loads can be stacked higher, maximizing warehouse space.
---Reduces indentation caused by strapping.
---Improves profits by reducing customer rejection rates.
---Withstands moisture to protect products in adverse conditions; Readily accepts nails, staples and screws.
---Made of recycled materials, so Cornerboard is environment-friendly. Sturdy construction enables Cornerboard to be reused.
4) Other dimensions negotiable: leg widith 25mm ~ 100mm; thickness 2.5mm ~ 10mm; length 50mm ~ 6000mm.
5) Skin colour can be changed into white or other colour you like.
6) printing on surface negotiable.
7) Surface coating for waterproof purpose negotiable.
8) Packaging & shipping: